LOS ANGELES IMMIGRATION LAWYER
Maximilian Law Inc. is an immigration law firm based in Los Angeles. Its principal immigration attorney, Cedric Shen, has ten years of legal experience. Our practice areas include: marriage green cards, same sex marriage green cards, employment green cards (EB-1, EB-2, EB-3), family green cards, investment green cards, work visas (H-1B, TN, O-1, L-1), investor visas (E2, EB-5), and citizenship/naturalization.
VISAS FOR HIGH-SKILLED WORKERS IN SILICON BEACH AND SILICON VALLEY
We have extensive experience in assisting high tech companies and startups in Silicon Valley and Silicon Beach with sponsoring foreign high-skilled workers with green cards and visas. Learn more about your options at www.SiliconVisas.com.
U.S. GREEN CARDS PERMITTED FOR SAME SEX MARRIAGE CASES
With DOMA struck down, federal benefits such as immigration should be available to same sex couples. This means that U.S. citizens spouses in a same sex marriage are now able to sponsor his or her foreign spouse for permanent residency. Learn more about obtaining a same sex marriage green card.
E-2 TREATY INVESTOR VISAS
Citizens of certain treaty countries can start a new business or purchase an existing business on an E-2 treaty investor visa. Learn more about the E-2 visa here.
CANADIANS IMMIGRATING TO THE UNITED STATES
Canadians immigrating to the United States for work, marriage, school or to start a business can learn about their visa and green card options at our resource website Canadians in USA.
EMPLOYMENT-BASED GREEN CARDS AND VISAS
Maximilian Law is experienced in assisting U.S. employers with all categories of employment-based visas and green cards, including: EB-2 green cards, EB-3 green cards, H-1B visas, L-1 visas, O-1 visas and TN visas.
Most Popular Questions
- Can I get a green card if I am married to a U.S. citizen?
- Can I get an LGBT green card for my same sex spouse?
- Do I have to start a new business or can I buy an existing business with an E-2 visa?
- Do I have to get married in the U.S. if I want to apply for a K-1 visa?
- How does a management consultant get a TN visa?
- How long do I have to be a permanent resident before I can apply to naturalize as a U.S. citizen?
- I have family members who are U.S. citizens - can they sponsor me for a green card?
- What are my options to work in the U.S. as an Australian citizen?
- Do I have to invest $500,000 or $1 million to get an EB-5 green card?
- How can a U.S. employer sponsor me for an H-1B visa?
- I'm Canadian and I want to apply for TN status - how do I know if I qualify?
- Can I transfer my H-1B visa from one employer to another?
- How can I renounce my U.S. citizenship?