U.S. IMMIGRATION LAW FIRM
- Can I get a green card if I am married to a U.S. citizen?
- Can I get an LGBT green card for my same sex spouse?
- Do I need an I-601A provisional status if I overstayed my visa?
- Do I have to start a new business or can I buy an existing business with an E-2 visa?
- Do I have to get married in the U.S. if I want to apply for a K-1 visa?
- How does a management consultant get a TN visa?
- How long do I have to be a permanent resident before I can apply to naturalize as a U.S. citizen?
- I have family members who are U.S. citizens - can they sponsor me for a green card?
- What are my options to work in the U.S. as an Australian citizen?
- How can a U.S. employer sponsor me for an H-1B visa?
- I'm Canadian and I want to apply for TN status - how do I know if I qualify?
- Can I transfer my H-1B visa from one employer to another?
- How can I renounce my U.S. citizenship?
- New USCIS Public Charge Rule Starts on February 24, 2020
- USCIS announces new electronic H-1B registration process for 2020 lottery
- E-1 treaty trader and E-2 treaty investor visas no longer available for citizens of Iran
- What documents do I need to enter the U.S. with a new H-1B visa
- U.S. Visa Options for Australian Citizens