Category Archives: CBP

What is a USCIS I-551 stamp and how to I get one?

In this post we will discuss what is an I-551 Temporary Evidence Stamp and when and how to get one from your local USCIS field office. What is a I-551 Temporary Evidence Stamp? An I-551 Temporary Evidence Stamp is a stamp obtain from a local USCIS field office and serves as an extension to 1) […]

Read more →

Tags: , ,
| Posted in Advance Parole, CBP, Consular Processing, EAD, Employment Authorization, Green Card, U.S. Immigration, USCIS |