Category Archives: Re-Entry Permits

Options for Green Card Holders Residing Abroad

U.S. permanent resident – commonly known as the green card – allows a citizen of another country to reside in the United States on a permanent basis. The resident is free to work (or not work), attend school, start a business, and/or otherwise do anything he or she wants to do. Permanent residents are also […]

Read more →

Tags: , ,
| Posted in Green Card, Naturalization, Re-Entry Permits, Returning Resident Visa, U.S. Immigration |