Tag Archives: Models

U.S. Immigration Options for Fashion Models Working in the United States

Models from all over the world come to U.S. cities like New York or Los Angeles for runway, print and many other types of modeling jobs. To do so, models usually enter via one of three types of visas: O-1 visa, H-1B visa or the EB-1 green card. O-1A Visa Models who possess “extraordinary ability” […]

Read more →

Tags: , ,
| Posted in Green Card, H-1B, Models, Work Visa |