Tag Archives: Nurse

Immigration Options for Nurses and Physical Therapists Working in the United States

  Physical therapists and registered nurses are in high demand in the United States. There are several visa and green card categories that RN’s and PT’s can qualify for in order to work in the United States: H-1B Visa The H-1B work visa may be issued to foreign nationals seeking temporary work in a “specialty […]

Read more →

Tags: , , ,
| Posted in Green Card, Physical Therapists, U.S. Immigration |