Maximilian Law has extensive experience in the follow areas of U.S. immigration law:

U.S. Work Visas

H-1B, TN, O-1, L-1, E-2

Every year, thousands of foreign nationals immigrate to the United States in search of new job opportunities. There are several U.S. work visa categories that foreign nationals may be eligible to work under.

Read More

U.S. Investor Visas

E-1, E-2

Foreign entrepreneurs wishing to start or purchase a U.S. business have many options, including the E-2 visa, E-1 visa, H-1B visa, or the EB-5 green card.

Read More

K-1 Fiancé Visa

Engaged to a U.S. citizen

The K-1 visa allows a foreign fiancé to enter the U.S. to marry a U.S. citizen sponsor. The foreign spouse may bring his/her dependents/children under K-2 visas.

Read More

B-1 & B-2 Visitor Visa

B-1 visa and B-2 visa

Most foreign nationals visiting the United States must obtain a B-2 visitor visa. Some countries under the U.S. Visa Waiver Program do not require its citizens to apply for a visa if they are entering the U.S. temporarily for business (B-1), or for pleasure or medical treatment (B-2).

Read More

U.S. Permanent Residency

How to get a green card

Commonly referred to as a “green card,” U.S. permanent residency is one of the most sought after statuses in the world. There are several ways to obtain a green card.

Read More

Naturalizing as a U.S. Citizen


Foreign nationals who have been a U.S. permanent resident for a certain period of time may be eligible to naturalize as a U.S. citizen.

Read More

Deportation & Removal


Certain immigrants and non-immigrants may be removed or deported from the United States if they are deemed inadmissible.

Read More


Inadmissibility and Waivers

Inadmissibility is the idea that the United States can prevent a foreign national from entering the country or remaining in the country on a temporary or permanent basis.

Read more